Enviro-Cup – Re-useable, Recyclable – A Planet Saver
Enviro-Cup provides a sustainable, recyclable, reusable solution to single usage plastic drinking cups. It has Unique Sustainability Selling Points (USSPs!)
Reusable | Recyclable | Durable | Environmentally Friendly
Enviro-Cup is the ultimate solution to significantly reducing plastic at the thousands of events that take place in the UK every year. UK manufactured recycled stainless steel cups are the answer.
Enviro-Cup has been designed for a long life and as Stainless Steel recycles forever, is totally sustainable. Stainless Steel is one of the most environmentally efficient raw materials available and is quickly becoming the hygienic and user friendly alternative for the drinks and festival catering industries.
Million tons of plastic dumped in the ocean in 2017
Billion tons of plastic produced in last 60 years
Plastic recycled over last 60 years
is how many years it takes plastic to degrade
Sources at foot of page
- The Production, use and disposal of synthetic plastics is one of the most serious environmental and human health problems facing the World Today
- Greenpeace has reported that 8 million tons of plastics will be dumped in the Ocean’s in 2017. The Ocean is the World’s biggest plastics dump. Urgent steps need to be taken to prevent plastic entering our water sources.
- 8.3 billion metric tons of plastics have been produced in the last 60 years which is enough to cover every inch of the UK ankle-deep more than TEN TIMES OVER. Only 9% was recycled
- Plastics are buried in Landfills where chemicals leach from the plastic into surrounding habitats and the water table.
- Plastics never go away- it takes a minimum of 500 years to degrade
- One in six fish in UK waters contain plastics in their bodies – Whales starve to death when their stomachs become packed full of plastic
- Toxicity of plastic causes widespread environmental damage and pollution
How do Recycled Stainless Steel Cups address the issue?
Enviro-Cup- Stainless Steel Cups are the Sustainable, Reusable, Recyclable Solution – Why?
- Toxic Free
- Highest Re-Usage
- 100% Recyclable
- Hygienic & Anti-Bacterial
- No Landfill Issues